- Worked on Ordinal Numbers.
- Introduced Roman Numerals (because that is how Papa Bleroit named his planes, ie. Bleroit IV).
- Dot-to-Dot Airplane worksheets
- Cut and Paste Transportation patterns worksheet.
- Labeled parts of an airplane and we made a couple paper airplanes too!
- Tried "Rising Paper Activity" in Usborne Science book, vol. 2.
- Made a Hot Air Balloon to demonstrate 'upthrust,'-- didn't work too well!
- Watched a short movie of the Wright Brothers on YouTube. Also found clips of Papa Bleroit's flight.
|Making our list|
Tyler's favorite part of this week was learning to say "Onomatopoeia"! I think we'll revisit this book again as we didn't do all the activities in the manual. And I really want to take a field trip to the AirZoo!
p.s. I've linked up to Homeschool Creations. Check it out!