I'm Blogging!

9.06.2011

Oh dear.... what am I getting myself into?  I figure I can write a post each week.  In the words of The Little Blue Engine That Could.... " I think I can, I think  I can, I think I can..."  My blog is still a work in progress, but "don't put off tomorrow, what you can do today, " right?!? ...or something like that.  So here it goes...  


My blog is mainly focused on our homeschooling journey; to let family and friends know what is going on in our neck of the woods and to help me remember what in the world I did with T for when Little Sis comes of age!  T is in K4 this year and we have about 2 weeks under our belt that I'll be sharing in more detail later... but it's also a place for me to share a few other randoms as they occur....  


Stay tuned! 

Comments

Leave a Comment! I'd Love to Hear From You!